Business Development Manager (Industrial Recruitment)
Based in East Midlands
Salary: £30k - £35k (Dependant on experience) + Sales Bonus + Car Allowance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm/ 8:30am-5pm
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED BDM TO JOIN OUR EVER-EXPANDING BUSINESS. Also, this role is open to 360 Recruiters who have got experience from Business Development in the Industrial sector.
PROMAN UK is part of the PROMAN Group, and we are currently developing our UK network. This is creating new opportunities for talented individuals to join our team.
We offer a very lucrative package with competitive basic salary plus uncapped bonus and a company car or car allowance.
Proman operates from many regional offices, so we are open to consider applicants from different regions of the UK.
As a Business Development Manager, the purpose of your role will be to develop commercial opportunities and relationships with potential new and returning clients across the industrial sector. You will be expected to generate new sales opportunities within your targeted area. You will be tasked with hitting monthly and weekly KPI targets and achieving an annual sales target.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate we are looking for would have previous sales experience from the industrial sector and proven experience within a B2B environment.
Other attributes we are looking for:
- Ability to work with CRM systems
- Willingness to develop sales opportunities from a range of sources from cold calling through to working in partnership with highly valued intermediaries
- Experience of putting together major deal / tender propositions
- Ability to build strong, sustainable relationships
- High level of tenacity, drive, and motivation to deliver impressive results
- Smart in appearance, credible, professional and a confident communicator
What we have to offer:
At PROMAN we pride ourselves on being a people focused company and as well as offering an excellent pay package and bonus scheme which is uncapped, we also offer some great benefits to all our teams across the UK which include:
- Permanent job from day 1 with good basic salary plus EXCELLENT benefits
- Working in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Company Pension scheme
- PROMAN Academy – We offer excellent training and development with a mix of internal and external courses alongside the industry recognized qualification, REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
- Sick pay scheme
- Birthday off work
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Social activities including nights out and trips abroad
- Fund raising events
- Potential for career development
- Dress down Fridays
- Modern office with onsite carpark
- Perks such as free fruit at the office
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss