Bakery Production Operative - Nights
Proman is currently recruiting for hardworking, committed Food Production Operatives for our client based in Whitefield. The company is a leading brand within the industry and offers exceptional earning potential, progression, and benefits to successful candidates.
- General production duties: mixing, tipping, loading and unloading, maintaining the production line, packing, labelling.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the successful running of your production area.
- Quality checking of the production process and the product.
- Adhere to quality assurance, technical and site processes and procedures.
- Support production line operators and line leaders.
- Ensure that hygiene and housekeeping standards are competed and maintained.
Successful candidates should:
- Have previous factory food production experience.
- Be able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Possess good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be fully flexible with working hours/shifts.
- Possess a proactive and can do attitude.
- Be available at short notice.
The starting pay rate is £9.57ph and OT is also paid at £9.57.
If you think this is the job for you then please submit your CV or call 0161 749 9897.