Production Operative/ Fitter/ Assembly Operative
8.30am-5pm (4pm Finish on Friday)
My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Production Operative/Fitter to join their team due to continued expansion. You must have a UK Driving License to be suitable for this position as at times you will be required to suppport the fitting team who are onsite with customers, you do not need your own vehicle.
Production Operative/ Fitter requirements:
- Experienced working in a Production Environment
- Have an understanding of the needs of lean and 5’s requirements.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be detailed and methodical in approach to tasks.
- Assist with training of less experienced colleagues and customers if required.
- May be required to drive a fork-lift truck.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH procedures
Production Operative/ Assembly Operative Duties:
- Proritise workload according to customer demand
- Where required provide assistance to the fitting team and also be part of an “on call “emergency service as required by the service centre or department rota.
- Ensure stock movements/records are updated within the ERP system.
- Ensure all relevant quality records are completed, with sign off where required.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain to the highest standard all equipment and tools.
- Ensure all applicable equipment is within calibration/PAT tested date, prior to use
- Maintain the workshop and stock in an orderly and safe condition, giving due regard to the care of all stock and personnel.
- Promote and maintain all Health & Safety/COSHH procedures and practices.
- Carry out any reasonable request from your supervisor/Manager.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.