**** Assembly/Manufacturing Operatives required for work in Levenshulme ****
Company Information: Specialising in luxury window blinds and fabric compets. Expansion plans are now underway and the opportunity for candidates to join an established team is now available.
Position: Full Time (Perm)
Role: Assembly/Manufacturing Operative
- 6pm-2pm/2pm-10pm (weekly rotating)
- Reading from a works order, you will be responsible for the assembly of various sections and sizes of UPVC Window Plantation shutters. This will include Frame, Louver, panels and full build
- To ensure that the Shutters are manufactured to an exact size and specification as detailed in the works order.
- To operate various machinery within the manufacturing process, such as CNC drilling machines, double headed Mitre saw, drills and single bladed saws
- To inspect , check and clean prior to despatch
- Work may involve some physical lifting
Experience: Experience of working in warehouse or factory environment is desirable not essential however successful candidates must have a good attention to details. Candidates applying from other fields must be able to provide a solid work history within the last 12 months.
To apply please call 0161 749 7740 and ask to speak to David Horton. Alternatively please send us your CV.