Monday-Friday working EITHER
£8.91 per hour
Assembling Air Filters for use is buildings around the UK.
- To assemble air filters for use in a wide range of buildings
- Quality checking products as you go
- Working to productivity targets
- Responsible for production and assembly of casings for filters
- Packing of finished product
- Must be a practical person, this is a hands on role
- Dexterity - the work requires a high level of dexterity
- Attention to detail is key, qproduct quality is critical
- The role is fast paced and targets must be achieved (full training and time to get up to speed is given).
This is a long term role, full training is provided and the role requires focus to build your skill, quality and speed.
When taken permanent you will qualify for the productivity bonus. At this point you will meet target regularly and be able to do overtime, both during the week and at weekend. Performance bonuses are paid on productivity, and you have the opportunity to boost your wage to over £30,000 per year.
Assemblers will be considered for permanent contracts based on timeskeeping, attandance and performance against target.
The environment and company culture is firendly and welcoming. Apply now to join part of a growing team as an Assembler.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss