Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Co-ordinator to join their workforce where you will be responsible for the administrating and booking in of consignments of the business. You will be required to liaise with different departments, key stakeholders, and delivery depots.
The successful candidate will be a fluent communicator, possess strong organisational skills, and be determined and target driven.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To be polite and professional at all times
- Manage queries and ensure a prompt, accurate, valuable response
- Ensure all call logs are logged and all key metrics are exceeded on bookings, load fill and timelines of bookings
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and their depots
- Negotiate with key stakeholders to ensure bookings are filled and fit-for-purpose
Experience and qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE Level including Maths, English and Science
- Experience in a busy warehouse/office environment
- Organised and proactive
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss