Air Freight Export Administrator
Upto £25,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience of Export
- Experience of Air Freight ideal
- Operations Executive / Account Management etc experience
- Experience of Impatex would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate including Word and Excel
Your duties will include...
- Create and issue quotations to prospects, customers, overseas offices in line with the operational SOP.
- Follow up issued quotations
- Booking shipments with airlines.
- Negotiate rates.
- Arrange collections with the transport department or sub-contractors
- Booking of shipments into FTS
- Handling customer enquiries
- Dealing with SRN’s from overseas offices
- Preparation of customs entries via Impatex system
- Prepare, control & distribute all required export documentation to counterparts complying with regulations & internal procedures
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal & external customers
- Follow up shipment status, identify incidents & ensure resolution of incidents
Our client is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. They are currently looking for an Export Administrator to join the team. This is your chance to join a very successful organisation in an extremely interesting position.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.