Administrator / Personal Assistant
Temporary – Permanent
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
- Answering all incoming calls and dealing with calls accordingly (i.e. transferring, message taking)
- Responsible for signing in/out process for visitors
- Creation of all clock in cards and other ID cards
- Organisation of all aspects of natural and international travel (planning itineraries, booking travel, visa application, transfers and accommodation)
- Printing, copying, faxing and mailing of documentation
- Setting up purchase order requests
- Coordinating incoming invoices with relevant cost centre references
- General admin duties and supporting the Production Manager
- Maintain an efficient and up to date filing and update support guidance notes as required Running the MRP system and planning the production schedule.
- Updating / monitoring daily Production KPIs. Including efficiency measures and on-time delivery performance.
- Attending and actively participating in Daily, Weekly Production Department meetings and Project teams as and when required.
- Liaising with Sales / Purchasing / Warehouse / Technical Department to ensure lead times to customers are met.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- You must have had experience within a similar role with minimum 1 year experience.
- Confident and clear communicator, face to face, telephone and email
- Integrity, resilience, assertiveness, authoritative
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in the compilation of complex travel itineraries
- Experience of setting up basic spreadsheets
- Ability to work on own initiative, multi task and work well under pressure
- Team player, flexible approach
- Self-motivated, achiever
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills; strong attention to detail
- Exhibits strong customer service skills
We are currently recruiting for a Administrator for a manufacturing company. This position offers an immediate start date, and looking to hire on a temporary to permanent basis.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.