Sales Administrator / Buyer
£9.50 / £10.00 per hour
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (Finish at 3pm on Friday)
Temporary – Permanent
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Experience working within a Admin/Buyer/ Sales Administrator role is essential.
- Experience working within a Construction background would be ideal but not essential.
- Previous experience processing customer orders
- goof Organisational skills are key.
- Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- The ability to multitask and prioritise ensuring all administration is kept up to date
Your duties will include:
- Supporting with quotations, order input, supplier management through to invoicing.
- Managing order intake
- Processing a high volume of product orders with supply chain
- Liaising with finance and the senior management team to process invoices for all sales transactions.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the Management Team.
- Advising team members on delivery status / providing POD’s post-delivery / supplier promotions etc.
- Support/attending meetings with suppliers to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving supplier relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Management Team.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.