Administrator (Bid Support)
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
The Bid Support Administrator works within the Bid Team, reporting directly to the Bid Manager. BSA works closely with other members of a small and busy Bid Team and is responsible for assisting the Team with a number of administrative tasks relating to maintenance contracts.
Training will be provided in all aspects of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and actioning of incoming emails
- Logging of new maintenance requests
- Requesting supplier quotations where needed
- Creation and preparation of quotation templates
- Population of quotation templates with data from various sources
- Checking Agilitas geographical/engineering/SLA capability
- Production of standard maintenance quotations using predetermined pricing or process
Replying to customer and supplier emails
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excels in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- High attention to detail
- Competency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Good telephone manner
- Customer oriented
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (including vlookup/xlookup/data comparison)
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss