Monday To Friday 8am To 4.30pm
- Experience of working as an Administrator or Warehouse Admin would be beneficial.
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Manufacturing experience would be advantageous
- Attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Sales Order Processing - Taking and accurately processing sales orders for the company - SAP
- Amend and edit any orders using the coding/ database systems.
- Book inbound deliveries and manage queries
- Provide cover for transport administrator
- Ensuring maintenance of database.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss