£10.97 per hour
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37 hours per week)
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
To ensure the accurate transactional processing, banking and reconciliation of all customer receipts and remittance advices including the allocation of these receipts within the accounting systems in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and to maximise cash flow.
- To batch scan and verify customer payments received.
- To collate posted cheques and prepare for banking ensuring banking deadlines are met. Reconcile amounts posted to Navision and Alloc8 and agree with amounts credited on bank statements.
- To post and allocate all types of customer payments to Navision promptly in order to ensure customer balances are up to date and maximize cash flow for the organisation.
- To reconcile any payments taken by credit, debit and purchase cards and post to Navision.
- To follow up on all failed purchase card payments in order to obtain successful payment in line with company policies and procedures.
- To process requests for customer refund to ensure over-payments are returned to customers in a timely fashion and in line with company policies and procedures.
- To sort and distribute the departmental post as appropriate.
- To monitor and sort e-mails received into the departmental inbox, passing customer queries on to the Credit Control team to action.
- To receive, investigate and resolve customer queries to enable prompt payments and provide customer satisfaction.
- To investigate and resolve unallocated payment amounts ensuring correct allocation of income received and updated account balances.
- To action contras to clear outstanding credit/debit balances to keep customer accounts accurate and up to date.
- To provide cover for the principal duties of the team and ensure that all the daily tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Ideally you will have worked in a Finance Position previously
- You must have worked in an office environment.
- You must have good Administration experience.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel, are a must.
- Confident and clear communicator face-to-face, on the telephone and on email
- Ability to work on own initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills; strong attention to detail
An exciting opportunity for an Administrator (Finance) to join an established company, working within the Finance team on a temporary basis.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.