Monday – Friday 40 hours per week 08:30 – 17:30
Comply with all company policies and procedures. Carry out all duties with regard to and ensuring equal opportunity.
- Answering incoming calls
- Opening daily Post
- Reception duties
- Checking General Mailbox
- Booking of Company Policy Training
- Maintain office suppliers / stationery
- Ordering PPE
- Booking hotels / Flights / Trains and Car Hire
- Maintaining company credit cards
- Other Office duties relevant to the role
- Experience in working a small to medium sized office
- Excellent communication skills at all levels – written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Confinement and Friendly approach
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss