£21,000 per annum plus overtime at 1.5x
Monday to Friday - hours between 8am and 7pm (9 hour shifts)
Temp to Perm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Experience working in an administrative role or similar is essential.
• Any experience working in a Transport / Logistics or Customer Service environment would be beneficial but not essential.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office applications and willing to learn legacy systems.
• Able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
• Able to work under own initiative
Working in the transport office, your duties will be...
• Booking-in Collections & Deliveries onto in-house system
• Organizing paperwork for drivers.
• Placing orders
• Managing / Scanning PODS
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with effectively.
• Liaise with drivers / Haulage companies for any transport issues.
• Providing administrative support for the management team.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.