Mon – Thurs 08:00 – 17:00 Friday 08:00 – 14:30
Immediate Start Available
Proman is currently working with a Manufacturing business in Blackburn to appoint an Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis. This role would suit an experienced Administrator with previous Data Entry experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Input and maintenance of new and existing product data on ERP system.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Filing and keeping accurate up to date data records.
- Resolving queries and answering questions in regard to the data being handled and ensuring correct flow of information to requesting parties.
- Flag anomalies identified, liaising with data providers and suppliers for missing data and rectify.
- Support the wider group data team.
- Close liaison with internal and external customers, including production and Customer services.
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable processing high volumes of data in a busy environment
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss