Job Title: Part-Time Administrator
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Contract: Temporary Ongoing – Immediate Start
Hours: Monday-Friday – 6 hours between per day
(Part-Time – 30 hours per week)
- Booking out product samples on the system
- Booking deliveries of samples with FedEx
- Getting quotes from suppliers for laboratory consumables
- Creating purchase orders
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Use of SAGE 200 to record data
- Calibration of basic laboratory instruments
- Previous office based administration experience is essential.
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Experience of SAGE - useful but absolutely not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills; strong attention to detail
- To carry out administrative tasks including photocopying, filing, faxing, e-mailing and completion of documentation and respond to correspondence using standard letters/formats
- To carry out and be responsible for the upkeep of manual records and the inputting of computerised records and filing systems.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.