Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
£8.21 per hour
Stockport – Cheadle Hulme
** YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Our client is currently seeking an administrator to assist with the definition, planning, management and end-to-end delivery of the systems and administration within the busy Logistics department.
Reporting directly to the Logistics Systems & Administration Manager, the role will be pivotal to the smooth running of the Logistics systems
• Answering the phone.
• Assisting in the day-to-day activities of the administration team, including all calls into the business are answered appropriately and transferred accordingly.
• Receiving client enquiries and being the first point of contact.
• Daily processing into the database.
• Order Processing.
• Responding to emails.
• Filing, faxing, photocopying and other administrative duties.
• Reviewing candidate response through Microsoft Outlook
• Any other general duties that may arise.
You will have the following experience, skills and attributes…
• Experience within a an office/ similar environment would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Possess Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Must enjoy and have previous experience working with data
• A great eye for detail
• Ability to work within a team whilst using you own initiative
• Must be organised, have the ability to multi task and plan workload
• A flexible attitude to covering workload and absences and training users on other sites
Our client, a leading company within the marketing industry, is currently looking to recruit an administrator on a Temporary basis. The company has been established for over 50 years and boasts a turnover in excess of £55,000,000. They are currently expanding in to new markets with a range of projects on the horizon. This is your chance to join an expanding, profitable and stable business within an interesting and varied role.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.