£24,262 for Days and Nights £28,500.
4 on 4 off days
4 on 4 off nights
- Strong Administration experience
- Good capability with Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Previous experience working with and overseeing a small team or the desire to transition into a more managerial role
- Worked in a supply chain environment.
- Liaising with Clients and Providers
- Managing the Advisers diary and arranging any meetings
- Review packs
- Holding regular 1:1's with the wider Team
- Offering clear direction regarding training & development
- Conducting training with the Administrators where necessary
- Managing holidays; sickness and time keeping
- Regular meetings with the Directors & Advisers
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss