Admin Assistant – Procurement
This role is to start ASAP
Proman is currently working with a leading Manufacturer in Clevedon, Somerset to appoint an Admin Assistant with experience of supporting a busy Supply Chain/Procurement Team.
Supporting a busy Supply Chain Team, your duties will include:
- Dealing with outbound and incoming emails where you will be sending drawings, quotes and orders via email to suppliers
- Update MAPICs and SAP from May 2020
- Run purchasing reports and overdue / shortage reports
- Attend meetings and deal with suppliers at a high standard
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Excellent Excel skills and other MS Office applications
- Experience with SAP
- Organised and methodical approach to working
- Excellent administrative background
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience working in a Procurement office will be a benefit
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a manufacturing company. This position offers an immediate start date, and looking to hire on a temporary basis.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.