Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
24 hours per week
Leeds – LS10
Temporary - Permean
• Experience in a customer facing environment is essential
• Experience in a similar administration role.
• Excellent keyboard skills, competent in MS office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to priorities workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
• To project a friendly, co-operative, and productive relationship with all employees.
• An enthusiastic & high energy approach to work.
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
• Inputting data entry into the delivery/weighbridge system.
• Ensuring all weighbridge and customer queries are actioned and resolved.
• Managing logistics diary and liaising with Logistics Co-Ordinator ensuring all deliveries and collections are booked in.
• Scanning, filing, and emailing documents to customers.
• Answering all incoming calls and deal with appropriately.
• Matching purchase invoices with all delivery paperwork
• Accurately entering purchase invoices and sales invoices on the Xero
• Entering sales invoice and purchase invoices to Cash Flow forecast
• Recording staff weekly timesheets ready for payroll
• Any other administration responsibilities to aid with smooth running of the site
Are client manufacture plastic products and deal with the Collection of non-hazardous waste based in Leeds. They are currently in the market for an Administrative Assistant on a temporary to permeant contract with an immediate start.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss