Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm with half hour lunch.
Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Working in a small office, your responsibility covers all Account functions. Using the Sage 50 system for all aspects of Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, banking and general ledger.
· Produce customer invoices on Sage.
· Create and maintain customer records on the Sage sales ledger.
· Reconcile receipts from customers.
· Manage applications for payment, self-billing arrangements, retentions and client portals.
· Chase down overdue debts including retention balances via phone, e-mail written letters and, if necessary, through the courts via money claim online.
· Posting all accounts payable invoices.
· Create and maintain supplier records on the Sage purchase ledger.
· Paying Suppliers.
· Banking Reconciliations.
· Reconcile Statements & Balance sheet Accounts
· Running month-end reports for the Regional F.C.
· Expense Payments.
· CIS online / deduction statements for sub-contractors.
· HMRC Reporting (Qtr. Vat / Month).
· Preparing information for the Annual Audit.
· Manage Annual Stock take.
· Must have a good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 or above.
· Lengthy experience of working in an accounts office.
· Must be numerate, and with a good level of proficiency in Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook and with very good English verbal and communication skills.
· Experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment would be ideal but not essential.
· Accuracy and attention to detail when recording financial transactions is essential as is the ability to record all financial transactions in a timely manner and keep the records up to date.
· Must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to complete tasks.
· Ability to prioritise, juggle tasks and use initiative to self-manage the work load.
My Client is a progressive player within their chosen field with ambitious expansion plans. They are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding business on a permanent basis.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.