Account Manager (German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch)
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am– 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
You will be working as part of a bilingual and multicultural team and will proactively manage a portfolio of designated accounts to maximise sales and profitability, ensuring the highest level of customer service is achieved by building effective relationships as well as manage the administrative processes for all activities.
· To identify and target all key prospects in each account.
· To develop a face to face call plan to follow up.
· To develop and implement marketing plans.
· To work closely with the sales support team to ensure a consistent and high level of customer service is delivered.
· To undertake as a quarterly review meeting with each customer.
· To liaise with internal departments.
· Presentations to customer groups as and when required.
· Order processing and follow up.
· To provide reports as and when required.
You will be an experienced customer service professional who has ideally dealt with a corporate client base and run multiple accounts / projects. You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
· MUST be able to speak and write in English and one of the following… German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch.
· MUST have previous customer service experience
· Ideally you will have customer service experience from a B2B environment
· Experience of dealing with corporate clients would be advantageous but is not essential
· Marketing, fashion marketing or print experience would be highly beneficial but is not essential
· Must have the ability to multi task and run multiple projects
· Must have the ability to manage your own work load
· Must have an excellent attention to detail
· Ability to upsell and cross sell products would be beneficial
Our client is a market leader in their field and is currently going through a sustained period of growth leading to them now holding a global presence. Due to this they are developing a multilingual customer service team and are in need of a Bilingual Account Managers. This is your chance to join a very successful organisation in an extremely interesting role.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.