Account Manager / Customer Service Coordinator (Supply Chain)
up to £30,000 depending upon experience
Monday – Friday 8.30 – 4.30 (must be flexible)
- Experience working in a Manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in an Account Management role (essential)
- Experience in working with SAP (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in handling export orders (desirable but not essential)
- English language skills, written and oral (essential)
- Fluent and proficiency in another European language would be a distinct advantage (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Build strong customer relationships
- First point of contact for customer enquires or complaints both via email and telephone.
- Order management – processing orders through the system using SAP in line with SLA
- Shipping/transport bookings – organise and process deliveries and shipments through SAP in line with customer required date and liaise with carriers
- Support with export documentation/invoice distribution
- Coordination/communication with supply chain and the wider business with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Customer complaints/returns – raise complaints through our complaints system in timely manner and raise agreed return through SAP
- Monitor customer service general inbox
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.