Job Title: Digital Account Manager
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
• 2-3 years proven agency account management experience, although client side is also acceptable
• Experienced across the digital spectrum, e.g. websites, email, digital marketing analytics, social media etc.
• Super organised and calm under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent project management and time management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
• A natural in client relationships
• Commercially minded
• Great communicator in written and verbal form
• The ability to work as part of a busy team
• Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual
• Can develop existing client relationships, effectively communicate the departments operations and capabilities and ensure a consistent and growing flow of work in to the department
• Have full commercial understanding of account
• Be able to understand and interpret customer requirements and briefs
• Embrace the client’s needs and fully understand their marketing objectives and strategy
• Add value at point of brief and throughout the campaign with suggestions of improvements/alternatives with the broad range of services and capabilities
• Assimilates and presents information clearly and effectively
• Can identify areas for innovation within existing clients under their control
• Alert to market opportunities, able to cross-sell, understands entire agency offering
• Can manage a portfolio of accounts and projects across a broad range of creative, technical and/ or specialist activities
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.