Stockport / Cheadle Hulme
Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week (Between 8am – 6pm)
Being the first point of call for client service you will develop a good understanding of client business, key drivers in their business sector and become established as a trusted partner.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders, and client’s key agency personnel, in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision. Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
- Establish and maintain relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, agency and supplier stakeholders, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams to ensure smooth processing and delivery of campaigns
- Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems
- Understand and Manage Event campaigns and be available for delivering for the client whenever required
- Value add – offer savings initiatives, product re-engineering and production efficiencies
- Quality control –manage file copies and ensure brand compliance of artwork
- Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual motivated by achieving goals
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work as part of a team or solo when required
- Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Proven ability to build effective client and vendor relationships
- Core Microsoft Office skills essential
- Marketing print experience. Direct Mail would also be advantageous although not essential.
- Multi-element campaign management
- Charity experience preferred but not essential
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss