Proman are currently recruiting for reliable, experienced candidates with long term career prospects for an established manufacturing client based in Birchwood / Warrington. Our client is based in the auto-motive sector.
Assembly Operative DAYS:
· Immediate starts available
· Pay rate - £9.50 - 10.50 hr (depending on experience, mechanical and 12v experience required for £10.50 per hour)
· 40 Hours / Mon-Fri, Full time
· Week 1 - 8am-4.30pm Mon-Friday, Week 2 - 8:30am-5pm Mon-Friday. **SHIFTS WILL ROTATE BETWEEN WEEK 1 AND WEEK 2**
· Temporary ongoing work leading to permanent work for the right candidate.
· Assemble products following standard operating procedures
· Use of power tools – these are supplied by the company
· Working to install shelving units, draws & lighting into vehicles.
· Free Parking
· Ideal candidate will have some form of experience using power tools such as drills, saws, spanners, rivets, etc. Any experience in a mechanical, electrical or engineering background would be desirable.
· Keen eye for detail. Ideally for people who have a methodical work approach and enjoy repetitive tasks.
If you are interested – please apply online with a full CV.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss