Job Role: 360 Recruitment Consultant (Driving Division)
Salary: Up to £30,000
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Our Logistics Team is currently looking for an ambitious and experienced recruitment individual to join the team to help support growth across the business.
If you have previous logistics recruitment experience and you’re looking for the next step in your career … then come and join our very successful Driving Division!
With the support of our In-house training and development here’s what you can expect to be doing:
- Maintaining and developing multiple existing and new client & driver relationships through continuous contact.
- Maximise revenue and gross margin growth within your own sub-team ensuring that the revenue potential of the current client base is maximised together with that of new and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities and negotiating rates to prospect clients and current client database.
- Consistently building credibility by having a clear understanding of legislation, market and client needs
- Building our reputation within our driver talent pool
- Advocating a people focused and ethical customer service to both clients and candidates
- Visiting our clients and candidates through site visits and review meetings
- Effective management of drivers and their availability across the Client base (and supporting other team members when required with availability).
- Fill requirements in an efficient manner including all associated communication, legal and QA compliance.
- Business Unit Budget Accountability
- Produce weekly and monthly key performance forecasts and reports.
- Support the regional manager in setting annual budgets for the department
- Ongoing compliance management of drivers in line with EU Drivers Hours and RTD ensuring the effective recording and audit trail with Clients.
- Continuous development of knowledge and understanding of Road Transport Legislation.
- Ensure periodic checks as required across Licences, DQC and CPC as required across the Business Unit’s assigned drivers.
- Maintain operational KPI’s and updating management and BP information in a timely manner
- Payroll, Timesheet & Costing return management and accountability (Excel spreadsheets, Authorisations, PO’s, Queries)
- On-Call Duties
A few things about you:
- Logistics recruitment and current UK driving regulations knowledge is essential.
- An understanding of EU Driving Hours & RTD 2005 is essential
- Experience using Excel formulas and functions to complete the administration tasks is highly desirable
- You will bring a winning mindset to achieve the ambitions of the role and business.
- Face to face and over the phone, you will feel comfortable interacting with clients, prospects and candidates and building excellent relationships.
- We love personality! We want you to use yours to further build and maintain these strong relationships.
- Some experience in business development would be helpful, but an entrepreneurial spirit is our main ask.
- Our culture is built on great communication with our colleagues, clients, and candidates, so you will have exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English, and any additional languages are always desirable to us.
- Face to face collaboration with our colleagues and clients is important to us so the role is office based and requires you to have your own transport to visit clients.
- Continued year on year growth against budgets set
- 54 Internal Promotions
- 7 Milestone anniversaries (5 & 10 Years!)
- New Branch opened in Wigan bringing our UK Sites up to 22
- 30th anniversary companywide cruise to Marseille and Barcelona!
What we can offer you:
- Basic Salary Up to £30,000 DOE
- New Sales Bonus (uncapped share of new sales margin)
- Team Bonus (Individual share of Business Unit profitability circa £3500+ year 1)
- On-Call Payment (Typically £2000 per year)
- In house and External Training/Apprenticeships available to up skill and grow with the business
- 25 days holiday, including 1 day off for your birthday rising to 30 with length of service (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Free Onsite Gym access and parking
- Social activities including team nights out and trips abroad
- Employee of the Quarter awards
- Enhanced Company Pension & Sick Pay Schemes
- Free eye tests and glasses contributions
- Online GP Access
- Employee Assistance Programme to support our employee’s Health and Wellbeing
- Death in service benefit of 3x salary
If the above has sparked your interest and you would like to be part of our growing business, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the role!
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss