Onsite Account Manager / Agency Site Manager
East London, Bromley By Bow
Salary £27K per annum plus potential bonus
Working hours: Days; Monday – Friday (some flexibility is required to cover peak)
This is an excellent opportunity to join our ever growing business in this varied and busy role.
The role is to work on our client’s premises and it is working for a very prestigious company.
Onsite Account Manager
Proman is currently developing a UK network and this is creating new and progression opportunities for talented individuals seeking positions of influence and responsibility.
PROMAN is successfully servicing over 200 Supply Chain Clients and is also operating in Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics, Professional Services and Engineering.
We are urgently seeking an Onsite Account Manager to join its busy industrial team in East London.
We are looking for candidates who are outgoing, dynamic and willing to go the extra mile to help us cope with increased demand for our services. Previous recruitment experience or experience from a similar role may be beneficial but is not essential. Experience of team management is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone manner, good administration skills, report writing experience and a willingness to learn and progress throughout the company.
The main aspect of the role is to co-ordinate the agency workforce & the service team on client’s site…
The role will involve...
• Managing collective onsite attendance and absence
• Cross checking daily hours of work
• Delivering KPI feedback to client stakeholders
• Managing & processing holiday requests
• Attending planning, productivity, disciplinary & feedback meetings
• Managing & escalating health and safety incidents
• Co-ordinating onsite recruitment
• Managing a small team of agency coordinators
• Recording KPI’s on a weekly basis
• Managing weekly overtime planning
• Managing & processing payroll for 200+ workers
• Creating worker & client contracts
• Holding disciplinary meetings with temporary workers
• Dealing & resolving pay queries
• Other ad hoc duties
Onsite Account Manager
You will have customer service, administration and some managerial experience and be looking to take the next step in your career. You will also have the following…
• MUST have excellent communications skills and first class telephone manner
• Be a positive and passionate person
• Excellent computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite
• Well organised with attention to detail