It’s January which means that you now have time to reflect on 2017’s recruitment challenges. Particularly during the busy season on the run up to Christmas, the recruitment industry saw labour/skills shortages throughout the supply chain (Manufacturing, Warehousing & Transport).
HEADS had the opportunity to work with a number of new clients who went outside their PSL in order to meet labour demand.
Did your labour provider:
- Attract you sufficient quantity of labour
- Attract you, candidates of the right quality/skill set,
- Retain new starters skills within your business
- Monitor & develop the performance of candidates with your business
- Reward outstanding performers
If your experience during 2017 means you are now looking to review suppliers for 2018 (with Brexit and other market forces looming) then please contact either of the below:
- Darren Martlew – 07734870905
- Chris Holland – 07944497933
It would be a pleasure to come to site and discuss HEADS strategies for overcoming the current/upcoming challenges within the recruitment market.